Whiteley Sonidet Ultrasonic Detergent
- pH Neutral-safe for use on all instruments and devices
- Free rinsing and bacteriostatic
- Australian Standard Compliant
- Concentrated formula
- Rapid cleaning action
- Effective in hard and soft water
Sonidet is a highly active Neutral liquid detergent specifically designed for both machine and manual cleaning operations in the medical field. It is manufactured in a plant licensed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Sonidet is odourless, non-staining and is a safe detergent for the removal of hospital and surgical soils. Diluted solutions of Sonidet are colourless.
Sonidet is a bacteriostatic detergent and it is intended for use in the following operations:
- Ultrasonic cleaning machines
- Manual cleaning of instruments prior to the Disinfecting or Sterilisation process
- Manual cleaning of anaesthetic Tubing prior to the Disinfecting or Pasteurising process
- Manual cleaning of Theatre Floors, Tables, Benches, etc.
- Manual cleaning of equipment such as Dialysis Machines
- Manual cleaning of Laboratory Glassware