Smith & Nephew Cutiplast Steril Island Dressing
Cutiplast Steril is a dressing for primary wound management. The wound pad is low-adherent so dressing changes do not disturb or interfere with the wound healing process.
- Low adherent
- Highly absorbent pad
- Air and water vapour permeable
- Well tolerated by the skin
Features and Benefits:
- Cutiplast Steril is made of a non-woven polyester fabric with a porous acrylic adhesive coating
- Non-woven wound pad with a wound contact layer which minimises adherence to the wound
- Adheres reliably to contoured parts of the body
- Highly absorbent
- Cutiplast Steril is air and moisture vapour permeable.