Smith & Nephew Cutilin Low-Adherent Absorbent Dressing
Cutilin is a low-adherent dressing for exuding wounds. Supplied in sterile and non-sterile formats, Cutilin can be cut to suit, without linting.
Cutilin consists of three layers:
- Non woven backing which contains a dispersant core to ensure the dispersion of the exudate and help prevent strike through
- Absorbent core which is 100% cotton
- Polyolefin plastic film which provides a low-stick layer. The plastic film is attached to the absorbent core by multiple wicking points to ensure even distribution of the wound exudate.
Features and benefits:
- Low-stick wound pad for pain-free removal
- Surgical fleece core and non-stick film to cover and protect wound
- Multiple wicking points - absorbs large amounts of fluid and won't clog with exudate