Smith & Nephew Cuticerin Low Adherent Impregnated Gauze Dressing
Used in place of a tulle gras dressing, Cuticerin is an impregnated, non-aqueous, non-linting dressing ideal as a wound contact layer for burns, abrasions and other wounds with superficial skin loss. It reduces the risk of granulation tissue growing through the dressing, decreasing trauma on removal.
Features and Benefits:
- Finely interwoven, impregnated smooth acetate fibres discourage healing wounds from "growing through" the mesh structure.
- Cuticerin is an impregnated dressing leaving less residue in the wound than traditional paraffin gauze dressings.
- Cuticerin is non-aqueous and non-linting.
- Supports ideal wound healing environment.
- Helps promote faster healing and skin cell regeneration.
- Soothes minor burns and scalds.
- Maintains moisture close to the wound site.
- Discourages hard scab formation.
- Provides painless and easy removal.
- Economical wound dressing.