The duplex® Teaching Stethoscope with double chest-piece and two binaural has been developed especially for teaching purposes. It is excellently suited for auscultation by two individuals. Considerably improved acoustic performance.
• Double-headed chest-piece made of stainless steel.
• Matt chromium plated binaural with integrated spring.
• Special membrane, Ø 48 mm (1.89 in), with particularly flat and soft non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
• Bell, Ø 36 mm (1.42 in) • Overall length: 115 cm (45.28 in)
• duplex® Teaching Stethoscope is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips and a replacement membrane.