Riester Anestophon Stethoscope - Aluminium
The anestophon sets high standards! The innovative stethoscope especially for nurses and nursing personnel is fitted with a completely new developed aluminium chest-piece – for particular comfort when taking blood pressure measurements. The acoustic performance has been enormously improved in the relevant frequency range. This stethoscope provides extraordinary high standards of quality at an attractive price.
- Ergonomic handling thanks to novel design: extra-ordinarily flat aluminium chest-piece without edges, easy to push under the cuff when measuring blood pressure.
- Special membrane, Ø 28 mm (1.10 in), with particularly flat and soft non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
- Matt chromium-plated binaural, which can be adjusted by turning.
- Soft, replaceable ear-tips with metal screw thread for comfortable and effective sealing of the external auditory canal.
- Reinforced Y-tube made of PVC to shield against disturbing stray sounds.
- Overall length: 77 cm (30.32 in).
- The anestophon is supplied in a cardboard display box with a pair of replacement ear tips and a replacement membrane.