Riester Ri-Thermo N Professional Thermometer with Dispenser + 100 Probe Covers
Riester 1806 Infrared Tympanic Professional Thermometer with Dispenser and 100 Probe Covers, Ri-Thermo N Professional
Ri-thermo N – designed for simple and efficient readings of body temperature in hospitals and clinics. Comes in a sturdy case with probe covers for taking measurements in the ear-canal and a smart dispenser box to collect the probe covers.
- Infrared tympanic thermometer for the measurement of body temperature.
- Smart dispenser box with 100 probe covers for table or pocket use.
- Accurate temperature measurement for adults and children within seconds.
- LCD display with backlighting for easy reading even in the dark.
- Displays up to 12 stored temperatures.
- Temperature values are displayed in a range from 0 to 100°C or 32°F to 212°F.
- Acoustic signal when measurement is completed or fever is detected.
- Clinically validated measuring technology.
- Automatic switch-off.
- Supplied with CR 2032 battery for at least 1000 measurements.
- Measuring range: 0°C to 100.0°C (32.0°F to 212.0°F)
- Measuring time: Approx. 1-2 seconds
- Measuring accuracy: ± 0.2°C, 32.0~42.2°C (± 0.4°F, 89.6~108.0°F)
- Display: Liquid crystal display with 0.1°C (0.1°F) display units
- a. The device is switched on (ON) and ready to measure: 1 short beep.
- b. The measuring process has finished: 1 long beep.
- c. System error or fault: 3 short beeps
- a. The last measured value appears when the device is switched on.
- b. 12 measurements can be retrieved in memory mode
- Operating temperature: 5°C - 40°C (41.0°F - 104°F)
- Storage/transport temperature: -25°C - +55°C (-13°F - 131°F)
- Automatic switch-off: About 1 minute after the last measurement. To prevent misuse, the device switches itself off automatically when the START button is pressed and held down for more than 15 sec
- Battery: CR2032 BATTERY (X1) – at least 1000 measurements.
- Size: 157 mm (L) x 41 mm (W) x 49 mm (H)
- Weight: 150g (with battery), 147g (without battery)
- Standards: Meets ASTM E-1965 requirements