Riester Ri-Integral Set Miller Baby with AA Handle and Blades 0, 1, 2
- For visualisation of vocal chords and facilitation of intubation
- XL or LED 3.5 V or 2.5 V xenon lamp for bright, white light.
- Integrated lamp into the handle with metal contacts simplifies autoclaving of the blades
- Optimum light transmission
- Long service life
- Special blade designs offer excellent visibility of the vocal chords and epiglottis and simplify insertion of the endotracheal tube
- Comes with Type "AA" Handle and 3 blades
- Choice of 2.5V Xenon, 2.5V LED, or 3.5V LED illumination
- 3.5V LED comes additionally with battery and desk charger
- Made in Germany
The Riester Ri-integral® Fiber-Optic Laryngoscope Set, Miller Babyis a high performance diagnostic set that that combines XL and LED illumination technology, for optimum visibility and simple intubation. Set is an excellent tool for examination of the interior of the larynx, for visualisation of vocal chords, and for facilitation/placement of an endotracheal tube.
Each set features an integrated Fiber Optic light conductor that is easy to clean. There are no external conductors or openings to prevent contamination. Strong fiber bundles combined with XL + LED illumination offers outstanding light intensity. Laser-welded, corrosion-resistant blades have a flat design that improves visibility and simplifies intubation. Blade size 00 is for neonates.
The Ri-integral® Miller Baby Fiber-Optic Laryngoscope Set comes with a Type "AA" Laryngoscope Handle and Laryngoscope Miller Blades 0, 1, and 2 with Integrated Fiber Optic Light Conductors. The sets are made in Germany and come with a 2 year warranty.
Laryngoscope Battery Handle
- Meets the standards of ISO 7376
- Sturdy and ergonomically designed
- Constructed of chromium plated metal
- Standard holding fixture for the blade
- Fluted surface for a secure grip and hygienic use
- Batteries are simple to change on the base of the handles
- Type "AA" handles have a diameter of 19 mm
- Charged in the Ri-charger® L Charging Base (for rechargeable handle)
Ri-integral® Miller Laryngoscope Blades
- Integrated fiber-optic light conductor
- Flat design improves visibility, causes minimal tissue injury, and simplifies intubation
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Laser welded
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean because of its smooth design
- Great light intensity with XL and LED illumination
- Strong fiber bundles