Riester Ri-Derma Dermatoscope Head XL 2.5 V without Anti-Theft Device
Today skin cancer is a commonly occurring disease, which can often be diagnosed and treated at an early stage. The ri-derma dermatoscope offers physicians and specialists a reliable method of dermatoscopic screening and early identification of malignant melanomas. Proven epiluminescence microscopy allows melanocytic and non-melanocytic structures to be distinguished and enables precise observation of changes in skin pigmentation.
- Illumination of the examination field with 3.5 V LED illumination and/or 2.5 V XL xenon illumination resembles natural daylight.
- 10-fold magnification of the structure of the skin with focussing, achromatic lens.
- Two different skin-friendly and sterilizable contact plates are available: - with scale from 0 – 10 mm for exact measurement of pigmented skin lesions or without scale.
- Bulbs can be quickly replaced at the base of the instrument head.
- Stable casing of black chrome-plated metal, dustproof.
- Practical eyeglass protection.
- Bayonet fitting for quick and secure attachment of the instrument head to the handle.
- Large selection of power sources: handy and stable handles, practical chargers and well-conceived diagnostic stations.
- Large selection of ri-derma sets at especially attractive prices.
- All of the power sources can be combined with the high-quality Riester ri-derma line.
- Developed and manufactured in Germany.
- Replacement head only