Riester Plug-In Type C Handle with Rheostat - Chrome Plated For Uni + Econom
The easy-to-manage Riester handles with rheostat for regulation of light intensity are the basis of a reliable examination. The well thought-out ergonomics of the plug-in and battery handles ensure comfortable handling.
- Sturdy metal handle, chrome-plated.
- Fluted handle surface for hygienic use and secure grip in the hand.
- Practical plug-in connector for fast exchange of the instrument heads.
- Simple change of batteries at the base of the handles.
- For uni® and econom® instrument heads with 2.7 V vacuum, XL 2.5 V xenon or XL 3.5 V xenon illumination.
Plug-in handle with rheostat
including rechargeable NiMH battery ri-accu -No. 10430 2.5 V / 230 V
including rechargeable Li-Ion battery ri-accu® L - No. 10432 3.5 V / 230 V