Riester Big Ben Square Sphygmomanometers
BHS validated blood pressure precision that lasts a lifetime.
big ben®square – well thought-out options for everyday use. big ben reflects Riester quality, the highest grade analogue sphygmomanometers for precise blood pressure measurement. big ben®sphygmomanometers are especially large and sturdy devices designed for intensive use in physicians’ practices and hospitals.
Generously dimensioned scale (147.2 mm or 145.5 mm) and high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability; scale up to 300 mm Hg.
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuff.
- Spiral tube can be extended to 3m (118.1 in).
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment.
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, resistant to ageing, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system
- No zero-point fixation required
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 3 mm Hg
Latex bulb to inflate the cuff
- BHS validation
That is genuine Riester quality with lifetime calibration for everyday routine.
Available as desk, wall, floor and rail design.
- Can be swivelled horizontally 65° to the left and right.
- Glass-fibre reinforced wall bracket for maximum strength (comparable to steel).
- Simple conversion to the rail model.
- Same features as the wall model.
- Simple conversion to the wall model.
big ben® floor design with mobile stand
Height adjustable from 75 cm to 120 cm
- Diameter 53 cm
- Sturdy mobile base made of fibreglass and chrome plated pole
Easy to move due to low friction castors
- Spacious basket on the reverse side (included) and optional basket attached to pole small: L250 x B90 x H200 mm large: L230 x B230 x H250 mm