CoaguChek XS System
For Professional Use Only
- Roche CoaguChek XS System Coagulation Meter
- Carry Case,
- 4 x AAA Batteries,
- CoaguChek XS Softclix Lancing Device
- CoaguChek Softclix Lancets x 10
- User manual and CD
Please note: test strips are not included
Monitoring with the compact and convenient CoaguChek XS system enables healthcare professionals to measure INR values of their patients on vitamin K antagonists within one minute with a drop of capillary blood (10uL) from the fingertip.
The CoaguChek XS system uses exclusive smart technology to give you fast, accurate results from a simple fingerstick test - a convenient, more comfortable way of testing that patients on warfarin therapy say they prefer.
Key benefits with CoaguChek XS system:
- Fast and easy - It only takes a few easy steps and about a minute to get an INR result.
- Simple fingerstick test - Most patients prefer testing with a small drop of blood from a fingerstick over having blood drawn from a vein.
- Convenient - Test when you need to, wherever you are; no need to travel to and from appointments or interrupt your busy schedule.
- Time in range - Testing frequently makes it easier for your doctor to adjust your warfarin therapy on a timely basis, which may result in more time in the therapeutic range for you and a reduced risk for complications, such as clots or bleeding.
Fast, reliable results
- Accurate PT/INR results in one minute
- Built-in quality control checks every strip automatically
- Lab-equivalent accuracy and precision
Convenient and easy to use
- Small fingerstick sample - just 10uL
- Handheld meter for easy portability
- Meter turns on when you insert strip
- Code chip programmed automatically
- 100-value memory with time and date
- INR 0.8 - 8.0
- Seconds 9.6 - 96