Brymill Cry-Ac 0.3L
Brymill is the world's leading manufacturer of handheld, liquid nitrogen cryosurgery devices used to treat a wide range of common skin lesions. Our 2 units, available in 500ml and 300ml capacity, provide the ultimate in controlled application of Liquid Nitrogen to the lesion. The No.1 choice of dermatologists, Brymill offers unsurpassed safety, versatility, and control for precise and effective cryosurgery.
- Slender, fingertip trigger for maximum control and ease of viewing - also rotates easily for left-hand users.
- Patented Safety Autovent maximizes safety by allowing internal pressure to gradually vent as the cap is unscrewed.
- Streamlined relief valve maintains a constant operating pressure to ensure consistent and accurate freezing.
- Polypropylene Cover and Collar insulates the user's hand.
- Stainless steel and brass construction for long life
- Sturdy Polypropylene base for extra stability
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: 300ml
- Height: 215mm
- Weight: Full: 715g
- Empty: 490g
- Static Holding Time: 10 to 12 hours
- 50 to 60 freezes at an average of 10 seconds each
CRY-AC & CRY-AC -3 units have a 3-year limited warranty covering against manufactures defect.