Supplier Part Number : 602-2221011-13
The X Series is the new ultra-lightweight compact device with highly sophisticated, advanced capabilities that combine the well-accepted and proven features of Propaq monitors with the clinically superior therapeutic capabilities of ZOLL defibrillation and non-invasive pacing technologies. Weighing only 5.3kg and with a rating of IP55, the X Series is 60 percent smaller, 40 percent lighter and more robust than any other fully optioned monitor/ defibrillators.
Configurable Defibrillation Modes Defibrillation comes with AED, Advisory, and Fully Manual operation mode options. These settings are able to be re-configured for every device, so the fleet mix of AED devices and Manual devices can be simply changed as required through a passcode protected configuration menu. Also, AED enabled devices can be quickly switched to Manual mode upon the arrival of more advanced Responders.
X Series Configuration includes:
• Defibrillation, Pacing and Cardioversion
• 3,5 and 12 Lead ECG Capabilities and Cables
• Welch Allyn NIPB with Sure BP and SmartCuf
• Oridion Microstream EtCO2
• Masimo SpO2 with Masimo LNCS Adult Reusable Sensor and 10FT reusable patient cable
• Unique Paediatric Algorithm
• CPR-Stat-padz HVP Multi-function CPR Electrodes
• SurePower Lithium-ion Battery Pack
• Unmatched CPR Support for both Adult and Paediatrics including:
Rate, Depth and Release Measurements
CPR Rate Metronome
Compression Release Indicator
Real CPR Help Voice Prompts (“START CPR”, “PUSH HARDER”, “GOOD COMPRESSIONS”)
See-Thru CPR filters out the compression artifact, allowing you to get a picture of the underlying rhythm without stopping compressions.
The above X Series Price Includes: all optional Monitoring capabilities as listed above, Multi-Function Cable & CPR Adapter, A/C Power Adaptor, A/C Power Cord, Sure Power II Smart Battery, CPR Stat Padz and Carry Bag.