Smith & Nephew Secura Extra Protective Cream Z30
Secura Extra Protective Cream (EPC) Skin Protectant
Features and Benefits:
- Contains 30% Zinc Oxide
- Can be used on denuded skin
- Provides a high level of protection for patients with severe diarrhea
- Will not wash away after repeated exposure to urine and feces
- Contains karaya to absorb moisture and adhere to weepy, macerated skin
- Contains Vitamin E
- Pediatrician teste
Skin protectant that helps treat and prevent rash associated with diaper use or continued exposure to feces, urine or both. Protects skin from minor irritation associated with diaper dermatitis and exposure to feces and urine and helps seal out wetness.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children. I
- f swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.