Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator With ECG Display
The rugged LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is an easy-to-use automated external defibrillator (AED) designed for professional responders. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read. The 1000 also features cprMAX Technology which minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- Rugged Construction - Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers.
- Vehicle Friendly - Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movement.
- Flexible Power Options - Choose between a rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) or non-rechargeable Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li MnO2) battery for your device.
- 360 Joules - Can escalate defibrillation power to an industry leading 360J.
- cprMAX Technology - Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- CPR Countdown Timer - Provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- ECG Capability - 3-lead ECG function is available when needed.
- Shock Counter - Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large Display - Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Compatible Technology - Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Programmable - Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- Easy-To-Use AED - Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
- AED – Provides operating capability for basic users.
- Manual – Provides operating capability for advanced users.
- ECG – Provides ECG display capability with 3-wire ECG cable.
- Setup – Allows user to configure the device.
- Data Transfer – Allows user to transfer patient data.
- Auto Test – Provides daily automatic tests of hardware and software.
- On/Off, Shock, Menu, Two (2) configurable soft keys.
User Defined Options:
- Device ID – Assigns unique identifier to particular device.
- Energy Sequence – User configurable from 150 to 360 joules.
- Flexible Energy – Increases only after a lower energy was unsuccessful.
- Auto Analyze – User can configure device to auto analyze, auto analyze after first shock, or prompt user to push analyze key before each analysis period.
- CPR Time – (Post shock or after no shock advised) – User configurable – 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 180 seconds.
- Device Date/Time
- Voice Prompt Volume – Allows user to change speaker volume.
- ECG Display – (If option purchased) – Turns display on/off for AED mode.
- Motion Detection – User defined On/Off (default On).
- Service Alert – Audio alarm if the device needs servicing. Configurable on/off.
- Manual Access – (If ECG display option purchased) – Devices configured with an ECG display may be set up to allow user to initiate a charge and shock without analysis.
- cprMAX Technology Settings:
- Initial CPR – User defined time for CPR after first analysis regardless of analysis decision. Can be set to OFF, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 and 180 seconds.
- Pre-shock CPR – Allows for CPR while device is charging. Can be set to OFF, 15, or 30 seconds.
- Stacked Shocks – (ON/OFF) When Off, allows for provision of CPR after each shock.
- Pulse Check – (Always, After Every NSA, After Second NSA, Never) Allows device to prompt for a pulse check either after each shock, after every NSA pulse check, or never prompt for a pulse check (default Never)