Interacoustics Titan Middle Ear Analyzer
The Next Generation Impedance Platform
Titan represents the next generation impedance platform in a long series of middle ear analyzers developed and marketed from Interacoustics over the past 40 years. Titan offers full clinical level middle ear analysis with multiple probe tones (226, 678, 800 and 1000 Hz), multiple Eustachian Tube tests (intact, perforated and patulous), full reflex battery ipsi/contra, decay and latency as well as automatic and manual pump control. It can be operated either as a handheld or PC-controlled instrument with the ability to print on a small thermal printer or to a connected PC printer.
Titan PC suite is compatible with Windows XP and Vista and can be operated either in stand-alone mode or on top of a database, which can be either NOAH 3.6.1 (or higher) or Interacoustics' own OtoAccess for data storage and retrieval.
Full clinical test battery (tymp, reflex fixed, reflex growth, reflex contra, reflex decay, reflex latency, ETF1, ETF2, EFT3), manual pump control (optional), Bluetooth, basic/clinical probe, cradle, IMP440 PC Suite software, OtoAccess, test cavities, carrying bag, eartip box.
Diagnostic test battery (tymp, reflex fixed, reflex growth, reflex contra, reflex decay, ETF1), Bluetooth, basic/clinical probe, cradle, IMP440 PC Suite software, OtoAccess, test cavities, carrying bag, eartip box.
Screening test battery (tymp, reflex fixed, reflex growth), Bluetooth (optional), basic/clinical probe (optional), cradle (optional), IMP440 PC Suite software (for basic PC-connectivity), OtoAccess (optional), test cavities, carrying bag, eartip box.
"High frequency (HF) probe tones and thermal printer is optional in all clinical, diagnostic and the screening version".
- Easy handling
- PC integration
- Fully customizable
- Comprehensive reporting
- Desktop, wall-mounted or handheld
The DPOAE module (Optional)
DPOAE440 is a module for the Titan platform allowing you to test Distortion Product OAEs and is available in either a screening or clinical version. The DPOAE440 module will meet the needs of any newborn hearing screening program as well as busy ENT or audiologic clinics.
ABRIS440 Automated ABR (Optional)
The ABRIS440 module for Titan has been designed with the latest technologies available for fast and automated ABR testing for infants. The ABRIS440 screening module incorporates the CE-Chirp stimulus and Bayesian weighting, typically reducing test time by up to 50% compared to traditional click stimuli.
- Probe tone:
- Frequency: 226 Hz, 678 Hz, 800 Hz, 1000 Hz
- Level: 69 dB HL with AGC option for assuring constant level at different ear canal volumes.
- Air pressure:
- Control: Automatic.
- Indicator: Measured value is displayed on the graphical display.
- Range: -600 to 300 daPa.
- Pressure limitation: -750 daPa and 550 daPa.
- Pressure change rate: Very slow, Slow, Medium, Fast,
- Automatic with slow speed at compliance peak.
- Selectable in the set-up.
- Range: 0.1 to 8.0 ml at 226 Hz probe tone (Ear volume: 0.1 to 8.0 ml) and 0.1 to 15 mmho at 678, 800 and 1000 Hz probe tone.
- Test types:
- Tympanometry Automatic, where the start and stop pressure can be user programmed in the set-up function.
- Manual control of all functions.
- ETF1 – Non perforated eardrum (Williams test)
- ETF2 – Perforated eardrum (Toynbee test)
- ETF3 – Patulous Eustachian tube (Continuous sensitive impedance measurement for 30 up to 150s.)
- Graphical display compliance is indicated as ml and pressure as daPa. In PC-controlled mode admittance, susceptance and conductance can be printed. Stimulus level is indicated as dB Hearing Level.
- Tympanometry: 1 curve per ear per tympanometry test. 3 curves per ear per Eustachian tube function test. Theoretically, an infinite number of tests per protocol.
- Signal sources:
- Tone - Contra, Reflex: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz.
- Tone - Ipsi, Reflex: 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
- NB noise - Contra, Reflex: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz.
- NB noise - Ipsi, Reflex: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
- Noise - Contra, Reflex: Wide Band, High Pass, Low Pass.
- Noise - Ipsi, Reflex: Wide Band, High Pass, Low Pass.
- Contra Earphone: TDH39 earphone, EARtone 3A and/or CIR55 insert for Reflex measurements. Ipsi Earphone: Probe earphone incorporated in the probe system for Reflex.
- Test types:
- Manual Reflex. Manual control of all functions. Automated Reflex: - Single intensities - Reflex growth Reflex Decay. Automatic, 10 dB above threshold and manually controlled with stimulus durations of 10 and 30s. Reflex latency. Automated, first 300 ms from stimulus start.
- Input/output for computer communication. Titan can be fully operated from PC. The measurements can then be followed on PC screen. Data can be sent to and saved on the PC and stored in OtoAccess.
- Optional thermal printer (wired or BT) as well as print option through PC suite.
- Compatible Windows software:
- Interacoustics Database OtoAccess and NOAH3
- Power supply:
- (LxWxH) 6x6x28cm/2.4x2.4x11inch. Weight: 360 grams/0.8 lbs
- Impedance standard:
- IEC 60645-5/ANSI S3.39, Type 1
- Safety standard:
- IEC 60601-1, Class II, Type B.
- Medical CE-mark:
- Included parts Titan:
- Titan handheld unit with basic probe
- ASA30M Power supply (with converter)
- Clinical probe extension
- CIR55 contra insert headset
- BET55 Ear tips and box
- DG – LiBat – 001 back-up battery
- 4 cavities (0.2, 0.5, 2 and 5cc)
- Titan PC suite with IMP440
- Operation manual
- Multilingual CE manual
- TCB Carrying Bag
- Optional parts Titan:
- Short probe extension
- Thermal printer AB1310/AB1310 Bluetooth
- HDC39 contra cup headset
- EARtone 3A insert headset for contra