CoaguChek INRange System
For Patient Use Only
The CoaguChek INRange System is a connected self-testing monitor that enables patients to self test their PT/INR levels anytime, anywhere. With the CoaguChek INRange system patients can confidently stay in control of their VKA therapy.
With built in wireless Bluetooth technology, doctors and nurses can connect with patients who can transmit their PT/INR results from their monitor to you. This enables doctors and nurses to keep patients on track and in range.
CoaguChek technology and quality have been recognised to facilitate VKA patient self-testing in a safe, accurate and reliable manner.
- The CoaguChek INRange meter will let your patients know if their most recent result is higher or lower than their last result to help understand trends.
- Once you setup targets in your INRange, it will clearly let the patient know about results out of that range.
- Connect the meter using Bluetooth or USB to quickly and easily send results to the healthcare professional.
- The patient can enter up to 6 comments with each result to help them remember any past actions that may have affected the result.
- The colour display makes important information such as colour coded results noticeable so that they are easy to read and understand.
- Reminders can be setup for important events such as when to test, take medication or next doctor's appointment.
- On-screen help provides text guidance through-out the test procedure.
- CoaguChek INRange meter
- CoaguChek XS Softclix lancing device - for single patient use only
- CoaguChek Softclix lancets (bag of 10)
- Carrying case
- User's manual
- Quick reference guide
- USB cable
- 4 x AAA batteries