The Biolight M8500 patient monitor
Monitor ECGs, heart rate, respirations, temperature, SpO2 and NIBP in adults, children and newborns.
The visual and acoustic alarms can be set by the user based on the situational requirements.
This patient monitor is able to save up to 1,000 alarm events. The defibrillation-protected Biolight M8500 patient monitor can also be easily used for patients with pace makers.
For Monitoring the following Parameters
- ECG Heart rate
- Respiration Temperature
- CO2 configuration available upon request
- Storage for up to 1,000 alarm events
- NIBP storage for 750 measurements Trend data memory and reproduction for up to 120 hours
- Usable for mains and battery operation With integrated lithium battery Up to 5 hours of operating time with a full charge
- Optionally available with thermal printer
Contents: Biolight M8500 patient monitor
- 5-lead ECG cable (3-lead ECG cable available upon request)
- Vacuum, clamp and adhesive electrodes
- SpO2 sensor
- NIBP tube NIBP cuff for adults (arm circumference: 25-35cm)
- Lithium-ion battery Mains cable Grounding cable
- User manual