Ambu aScope 3 Single Use Flexible Videoscope
Key Benefits include
- Instant accessibility Always at hand when needed, saving valuable time and enhancing patient safety
- High degree of usability The portable plug-and-play system is easy to transport and set up. It is ready for use in no time
- Cost-efficiency Eliminates repair costs as well as any limitations caused by complex reprocessing
- No risk of cross-contamination Sterility straight from the pack eliminates the risk of cross-contamination
Challenging conventional scopes
The single-use nature of aScope 3 challenges conventions in flexible airway endoscopy: In contrast to the reusable scopes, aScope 3 is always available, cost-efficient and sterile straight from the pack. With its channel width of up to 2,2 mm, aScope 3 is an ideal alternative to reusable scopes.
When connected to the aView monitor, high quality images make it easy to navigate and identify anatomical landmarks.
aScope 3 is suitable for
- Airway inspection
- Tube check Management of retained secretion
- BAL and BW procedures
- PDT procedures
- Training of bronchoscopy skills